Caboodle Giving CircleA bunch of people making change
What is Caboodle?
CBF Heartland’s Endowment Board established a Giving Circle in 2010. The name changed to Caboodle in 2015 to represent our intent to gather a bunch of people – a “caboodle” – together in order to inspire positive change in the region. With full 100-member participation, Caboodle’s collective gifts will be awarded in the form of one $5,000 grant.
Applying for the Grant
- March 1 – Application available
- June 1 – Grant applications due
- July 1 – Grant applicant pool reduced to 3-4 finalists
- August 1 – Caboodle members vote on finalists
- September 15 – Grant awards announced
- October 1 – Funding distributed
- February 1 – Interim report and video blog due from grant recipient
- June 1 – Final report and video blog due from grant
How to Win the Caboodle Grant (Guaranteed!)
- Download the grant application
- Submit your grant information
- Get 100 friends to join Caboodle
Good Samaritan Care Clinic in Mountain View, Missouri provides the uninsured/underserved of South Central Missouri access to free quality health care with a Christian influence.
Samuel Project – renovating a Roma ministry center in Vasec, Slovakia.
Coldwater – funds for a commercial refrigerator for their food distribution ministry.
Join the Caboodle giving circle today. Your $52 gift will empower ministry in fresh, dynamic ways. And, as a member of Caboodle, you’ll be a part of choosing the recipient of this year’s grant.
Contact Harold Phillips
Church Benefits Advocate